FV has always taken the necessary steps to ensure the Spa is compliant with all Public Health recommendations and requirements for Disinfection and Disease Prevention/Control. Your appointment will look a little different as I have a few more policies in place for screening, for treatments and for the Spa’s common spaces. However, please remember that you can rely on the same warmth and personal attention in a calm, nurturing, healthy and safe environment.
- Please text, email, DM or call to book your appointments.
- Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment with your own MASK. I will familiarize you on what to expect before, during and after your treatment session. At this time you will be asked the following questions regarding Covid-19:
*Have you shown any symptoms such as cough, fever, chills, fatigue, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell in the past 14 days?
*Have you come in close contact with anyone exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms or anyone confirmed positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
*Have you travelled outside of the province or country in the past 14 days?
*If you show symptoms of Covid-19 in the next 14 days, I ask that you contact me right away.
3. Hand-washing sinks and hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the Spa. Please use one of these areas before and after your treatment.
4. As your Aesthetician, I will be wearing a Spa uniform, mask/shield and gloves for all treatments.
5. As always, appointments at FV will be spaced 20-30minutes apart in order to disinfect instruments, equipment, treatment lounge beds, surfaces and common areas.
6. For Spa product pickup and/or a shopping experience, please arrange an appointment to do so. You may also choose to use the "Spa Step Pickup" option. You choose the time and your products will be waiting for you.